Teach for Us!
Welcome and thank you for your interest in a music or art instructor position at our studio. Let’s Play music is family owned, and has been offering excellence in arts education to Southern NH since 1993. We have a comprehensive program that includes private lessons, group classes, ensemble classes, choral groups and band instruction.
Job opportunities are available at our Derry, Manchester, and Hudson studios.
Current Job Opportunities
Part-Time and Full-Time Private & Group Music Instructors
Pre-School Music Instructors
Part-Time Art Instructors
Advantages of teaching for Let's Play Music & Make Art
- We take care of the details: we handle all of the administrative details, like scheduling and tuition, so that you can focus on what you do best – teaching.
- You can count on a healthy flow of students: Throughout the year, it is common for a small percentage of students to withdraw from lessons. Because of our continuous marketing efforts, we are always enrolling and keeping our instructor’s schedules full.
- We respect your time: If a student calls out the same day of their lesson or doesn’t show up, you are still paid for that missed lesson.
- We hire you as an employee, not an independent contractor, making your taxes and record-keeping simpler.
- We have structured methods and materials that contribute to proven student retention, making your job easier and more enjoyable
- You will be working in a supportive and caring environment, ensuring your growth as a teacher
How to Apply
If you are seeking employment with us, simply email your cover letter, resume, and Let’s Play Music & Make Art application to firstname.lastname@example.org! Suitable applicants will be contacted for a phone screening.
Please find our application here: